ZELDAMOTION

Experience the Zelda Manga Legends in Motion

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > Updates and Suggestions > Voices of Link and Zelda

mechawatts
Site Owner

What do you think they should sound like? Is there a character from an anime or an actor that sounds like your ideal Link or Zelda?

June 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

parker212

definitely not like the original anime. i cant take " well excuse me princess."

June 2, 2010 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

philsterman01

If i had to choose, there's the voice actress Rina-chan (maybe you know her!) Though she's usually swamped, she's played as Zelda in other things before and I think she's excellent! ;)

June 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Piyoko

I Think the oficial voice actors of the games are perfect  xD
The voice of adult link in oot (sorry i forgot the name )  , voice some anime characters too (And games too) ,  must can do link talking too hehe

--
June 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zarcam

they should not sound like the original anime, i cant take the crud but i dont want link to sound adult-like yet    btw how do we apply

June 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Piyoko

zarcam at June 4, 2010 at 9:02 PM

they should not sound like the original anime, i cant take the crud but i dont want link to sound adult-like yet    btw how do we apply

Talking in " original anime "  you mean the  cartoon ?
I don't see it very well ... but I think it " too much USA" for zelda  in the  how to sow the history =x

About he voices .. i think the best is sound like the games :D
ORRR a original , because it original , rigth ? =]

June 9, 2010 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mechawatts
Site Owner

To apply, just record some voice acting samples (reading lines from the trailer preferred) and then email them to [email protected]

And about Links voice, I agree that it should not be adult. I imagine he is right before or during his voice dropping. (Around 14-15)

--

To die without a corpse. That is the way of the Garro.

June 9, 2010 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ApprenticeOfLink

I'd be willing to send in my voice, but I dunno if it would work. Kinda deep for a 15 year old

June 13, 2010 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mechawatts
Site Owner

If you have an interest, by all means try out. You never know what what could happen;)

--

June 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sword of Faith

Are we allowed multiple submissions if we feel our first one wasn't good enough?

June 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RavensFire

mechawatts at June 9, 2010 at 2:12 AM

To apply, just record some voice acting samples (reading lines from the trailer preferred) and then email them to [email protected]

And about Links voice, I agree that it should not be adult. I imagine he is right before or during his voice dropping. (Around 14-15)

About that, I think Link should have a slight southern accent. In Oracle of Seasons, he says 'I am just a country bumpkin...a small fish in a big pond...'. This, and that he grew up on a farm, would make me think he would have at least a small accent. (I know that a lot of people might get upset with that, and that's why I say slight)

As far as lines go, can we change them a little? I know real voice over actors some times tweak a line to make it fit the flaps better or make it sound better.

Zelda's line 'In the castle...In the dungeon...' sounds a little odd. Would it be ok if we wore to say, make it sound a little like a flickering radio? A little more like 'm in the castle...n the dungeon...' I think that sounds a little better than just 'in the castle...in the dungeon...' don't you think?

June 17, 2010 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mechawatts
Site Owner

You can alter the lines however you want. The actual series is going to have some changes in the animation and obviously voice overs, so you can do a voice over however you want for the audition. As far as the southern accent, If it sounds good I'm all for it. 

--

June 18, 2010 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Linkthehero

If you hear her voice in minish cap you can find someone similar to that voice

August 28, 2010 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Omegaplib

the original ones are pretty good, young link voice actor would fit perfectly.

September 4, 2010 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Saria
When are the auditions for the rest of the cast going to be? I dont want to miss out
November 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.